Who is a whole child?
Our children need more than Aptitude skills to become great professionals. Employability Skills, like collaboration, team work and negotiation will help them shine in work place and in real life. Having a great attitude, a confident communication style and a value system can enable them to live up to their complete potential.
What does Future STRONG do?
Future STRONG Academy is an SEL, Social and Emotional Learning, intervention program where we teach our children secrets of high performers. These also happen to be the things that bring happiness to their life. Staying on task, focusing on their strengths and the ability to do the hard things with integrity. An extra benefit of Social and Emotional Learning: on average, kids with a SEL background have an 11% higher scores in their standardized tests.
Our classes are designed to engage, energize and empower children to champion their own future. In the process, they learn to take on challenges and deal with disappointment and failure. We teach them how to read emotions, develop empathy and collaborate with others.
The program at Future STRONG is like having an extra tool kit for your child to stand out in a group of peers who excel in the same set of STREAM* skills.
* STREAM: Science Technology Robotics Engineering Arts Math
Why Future STRONG?
Because we live in two worlds, the real and the online, more than ever before, social and emotional learning in addition to academic learning is more relevant now in the digital age where distractions and addictions are just a click, swipe and a hashtag away.
Thanks to large amounts of data, parents and educators today have deep understanding about the importance of happiness on a child’s ability to learn inside and outside of school. They are interested in the long term well-being of children and want to implement programs (†) which will significantly improve self awareness and deep social engagement. However, both – parents and educators, rarely have the bandwidth, the resources and the knowhow.
We’ve created a curriculum based on the pillars of 6 C’s that can help children develop confidence, collaboration, persistence, attentiveness, communication and resilience. From mindfulness tactics to strategies on time management, Future STRONG empowers children to learn their own strengths by developing the ability to believe in themselves.
Come join us.
Machines that we’re building using our spectacular Science, Math and Engineering skills are dictating how we must think, feel and act. Remember, this was our unique value proposition as humans to begin with – our mind – that can help us think, feel and act and we’re allowing tech distractions to cloud over it.
Look, on the other hand, we’re seeing how children who are not taught the value of reading emotions, understanding empathy and the ability to collaborate are becoming leaders whose moral character and conduct is being called into question. We need to teach our boys how to treat girls like equals and we need to teach our girls how to stand up for themselves.
Why leave our children’s future to chance? Together, let’s build a whole child. Join us today.
(†) “Most Americans will tell you that character education is a good idea. According to pollsters, 90% of us want schools to teach core moral values.”
Source: A Cry for Character: How a Group of Students Cleaned up Their Rowdy School and Spawned a Wildfire Antidote to the Columbine Effect, Prentice Hall (Paramus, NJ) by Dary Matera, 2001, p. 191.
* * *
The A to Z Of Life Skills
Check Out Our Featured Videos!
Check Out The Latest On Our Blog!
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. Academic development is not the only skill they will need in the real world where people skills like taking the lead, emotional intelligence and a strong moral compass will determine who will...
How Does Our Curriculum Work? Our classes are designed to be a part of the momentum that drives their life upward. In short, our program is like giving an extra tool kit for your child to stand out in a group of peers who excel in the same set of STREAM (Science...
* A Simple Life From A By Gone Era: If you were a 20th Century Parent: All you had to do was a set of 3 tasks on repeat each and every day: Bathe Clothe Feed If you’re a child of the 21st Century though, you’re: Over scheduled Over supervised and Burnt...
Why is STEAM Important?In the context of learning, the disciplines of STEM interlaced with the creativity and imagination of art is the reason why tough academic concepts are easy to remember. That's why we're not just STEM, we're STEAM. 48% of companies now offer...
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. Academic development is not the only skill they will need in the real world where people skills like taking the lead, emotional intelligence and a strong moral compass will determine who will shine....
* Do We Really Need Life Coaches? We rely on our friends and family for words of kind encouragement, with a promise of doing the same for them in time of their need. But when a problem arises for a near and dear one, we are enveloped in this urge to protect...
* Non-Cognitive Skills, What? Here's something we can all agree on. Human intellectual potential is a combination of Hard and Soft Skills. Soft skills - People skills, life skills, interpersonal skills or transferable skills. Whatever you label them as,...
* Why Must We Train In Soft Skills? According to Margaret Mead, an anthropologist, we are living in a post-figurative society. Thanks to the onslaught of technology, our children figure out things before adults do. So, in a society where the young know more...
* Our Current eLearning Landscape: Covid and digital learning has thrust a spotlight on our education system. Around the world, educators, parents and children are adapting to their new daily reality. Debates are raging what kind of schooling this new normal...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!