Who is a whole child?
Our children need more than Aptitude skills to become great professionals. Employability Skills, like collaboration, team work and negotiation will help them shine in work place and in real life. Having a great attitude, a confident communication style and a value system can enable them to live up to their complete potential.
What does Future STRONG do?
Future STRONG Academy is an SEL, Social and Emotional Learning, intervention program where we teach our children secrets of high performers. These also happen to be the things that bring happiness to their life. Staying on task, focusing on their strengths and the ability to do the hard things with integrity. An extra benefit of Social and Emotional Learning: on average, kids with a SEL background have an 11% higher scores in their standardized tests.
Our classes are designed to engage, energize and empower children to champion their own future. In the process, they learn to take on challenges and deal with disappointment and failure. We teach them how to read emotions, develop empathy and collaborate with others.
The program at Future STRONG is like having an extra tool kit for your child to stand out in a group of peers who excel in the same set of STREAM* skills.
* STREAM: Science Technology Robotics Engineering Arts Math
Why Future STRONG?
Because we live in two worlds, the real and the online, more than ever before, social and emotional learning in addition to academic learning is more relevant now in the digital age where distractions and addictions are just a click, swipe and a hashtag away.
Thanks to large amounts of data, parents and educators today have deep understanding about the importance of happiness on a child’s ability to learn inside and outside of school. They are interested in the long term well-being of children and want to implement programs (†) which will significantly improve self awareness and deep social engagement. However, both – parents and educators, rarely have the bandwidth, the resources and the knowhow.
We’ve created a curriculum based on the pillars of 6 C’s that can help children develop confidence, collaboration, persistence, attentiveness, communication and resilience. From mindfulness tactics to strategies on time management, Future STRONG empowers children to learn their own strengths by developing the ability to believe in themselves.
Come join us.
Machines that we’re building using our spectacular Science, Math and Engineering skills are dictating how we must think, feel and act. Remember, this was our unique value proposition as humans to begin with – our mind – that can help us think, feel and act and we’re allowing tech distractions to cloud over it.
Look, on the other hand, we’re seeing how children who are not taught the value of reading emotions, understanding empathy and the ability to collaborate are becoming leaders whose moral character and conduct is being called into question. We need to teach our boys how to treat girls like equals and we need to teach our girls how to stand up for themselves.
Why leave our children’s future to chance? Together, let’s build a whole child. Join us today.
(†) “Most Americans will tell you that character education is a good idea. According to pollsters, 90% of us want schools to teach core moral values.”
Source: A Cry for Character: How a Group of Students Cleaned up Their Rowdy School and Spawned a Wildfire Antidote to the Columbine Effect, Prentice Hall (Paramus, NJ) by Dary Matera, 2001, p. 191.
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
The A to Z Of Life Skills
Check Out Our Featured Articles!
* What is CODING? • Code is the language of technology.• Code is what runs apps.• Code is what sent the Curiosity Rover to Mars.• Code is what's inside drones that sprayed Disinfectant on streets that were too dangerous for humans to walk around during Covid....
* As parents, we’re constantly fretting over which after school programs are best for our children, and what the right activities are for their interests. Should they engage in academic or social enrichment? Do we have them complete math worksheets or spend...
* Teens, Tech and Life Skills: These days, little girls and boys are acting as therapists and counselors for their friends who’re struggling to navigate school. Teens are experiencing anxiety and panic attacks at an alarming rate. The American College Health...
* Times Are A Changing: This is what we were hearing from companies in 2019 about their top 5 soft skills they needed the most. 1. Creativity2. Persuasion3. Collaboration4. Adaptability5. Time ManagementSource: LinkedIn, 2019 Times have changed post...
* The Underlying Reasons: There are two primary reasons why children misbehave. 1. They want attention. They want to feel recognized and their existence valid. If they are not getting enough nurture or care from their care givers, they don't understand why they...
Restoring Proper Neurological Functions Amid The Rise Of Developmental Delays And Neurodevelopmental And Behavioral Issues
* The Rise Of The Anxiety And Aggression: In a recent workshop that I attended, Dr. Erica Basso of Precision Chiropractic, covered some very important topics regarding neurodevelopment and challenges such as ADHD, autism, sensory processing disorder, anxiety...
* Why play games when you can create? Ask your children that before you introduce them to Scratch, a coding and animation platform, that can unleash their imagination and creativity! *Scratch Coding and Game Design: Grades 2 - 7Beginner, Advanced...
* Crossing The Barrier Of Learning: Many children might enter the classroom with a variety of learning barriers. Some children come hungry, some after facing a tough morning with their bickering parents and some without any supporting resources or caring adults...
* Teachers Need To Keep Pace: Kids today grow up with technology integrated into their lives. This can cause challenges for educators trying to make science, technology, engineering, and math exciting instead of something mundane. Today’s tips from...
* Yes, Adult Children Also Need Our Advice: My sons are adults. They are wonderful, smart, successful adults and I adore them. They have their own lives and thankfully still include us in their lives. I do wonder sometimes, however, how much we should still be...
* Just how far will you abandon your authenticity to gain approval of others? Approval or authenticity. Where do you draw the line? * We can train as much and as long as we want, but unless we test it in real life, we are not turning our learning...
For Your Spiritual, Mental And Psychological Wellness Here Are Free Resources For Children, Teens, Adults And Parents * Health And Wellness Disclaimer: The health and wellness information provided on this website is not intended or...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!