As résumés are going out of fashion, why not standout in the job market by showing your creativity and sense of humor? Here’s a sample “résumé” for applying to a content copywriter job position. A relevant bachelors degree, experience and referrals are a bonus.
“Hello and welcome.
You could’ve chosen to land your eyeballs anywhere. And yet, here you are.
So, thank you.
Our attention spans are getting smaller, so let me make this quick and painless for both of us.
Until last year, I was a senior Big Data analyst with the 3rd best company to work for in America, [redacted]. But, you see, humans are the only species that deliberately embark on difficult journeys by asking themselves, “Where am I going?”, “Who am I?” and “What’s my purpose?” For no apparent reason we choose to complicate our lives.
I did too.
I started asking myself questions like, “Do I matter?” and “What can I offer the world?” And found myself on a path to have the most positive impact on humanity while also looking for the purpose of my life. I became a storyteller and a content writer at FutureSTRONG.org.
With Future STRONG, I wish to empower human beings to function optimally, develop resilience, and live their best lives. Future STRONG helps reinforce our commitment to grow ourselves, while contributing to the wellbeing of others who rely on us.
At Future STRONG, I also disrupt the world’s technology addiction one truth at a time by creating awareness about engineered addiction by Big Tech companies through their devices.
I’m in this because I want to write. I do everything that throws me on a path to creating content with words. I create marketing content for artist websites, non-profit organizations, small businesses and conduct writing workshops out of my house.
I also write to show that while we’ve a ton of places to show how pissed off we are, we can also have places on the internet where we can radicalize people with kindness. Of course, I still don’t have a solution for cleaning up septic tanks of the web like the YouTube comments section.
In the end, should we choose to part ways, let’s not ghost each other. You send me a rejection letter and I’ll know you no longer have feelings for this resume. And, we both move on.
Oh, our dog says hello! “Woof.”
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
On How To Write
Writing Hacks And Essays On Life
When Life Happens, You Write When you’re a writer-at-large, you let life happen to you. That way, you let your eyes steal everything that they see, put a spin on it and spill onto paper / machine some “stream of consciousness” kinda cool stuff. And if I am a...
* This is about Kingston and Lincoln, the two lovely boys I met at a beach in Panama City. At the end, I will also write about sea oats, that tall grass we see lining up beach shores. It's upto you to find the connection I'm making between them. * ...
* EYE HUNGER Eye hunger is triggered by food that you see. It can be other people who are eating, food that you see on the table or counter, seeing adverts, recipes and pictures of food. Other examples are food displays in delis, markets, restaurants or...
* For parenting to be effective, we need to first understand and adjust our mindset. What are our fears for our children, do we love them for who they are or what they're capable of becoming? What do we truly want as parents? Let's look at a few things we do...
* What Is Positive Mental Health? When we're talking about mental health, we must go beyond psychopathology. Psychopathology is mental illness. How to check for positive mental health? Answering the question once in a while if "I'm doing everything I can in my...
* Continued From Part I: Find it HERE. * QUESTION III: What are some ways that educators can integrate Al in their STEM teaching? Please give specific ideas and examples. Sometimes, tools that we as teachers want to use might be blocked by the...
* QUESTION I: How has Al made an impact in K-12 education in general and in your learning environment specifically? AI is helping us take a critical look at how we're doing things and also is helping us by taking some load off of us. Let's dive in. AI is so new...
* What Is STEM? According to Live Science, STEM is a combination of four academic disciplines: science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. These are critical to a child’s education and later adult development. While children tend to believe that...
* Here’s a checklist of all the life skills a high schooler must be exposed to before he or she is sent off to college. Why a checklist? High achieving youth are fast becoming the biggest “at-risk” group of the world. With a weak resilience muscle and a lack of...
* Talk about a global impact! The thousands of meals packaged at your Rise Against Hunger Experience will provide nourishment for those who need it most. In Gokwe North, Zimbabwe, there was a school dropout rate of 40% due to socioeconomic challenges from low...
* Continued From Part I HERE. * V In 2014, as the school year came to a close at the end of May , as I walked to the bus stop, I felt dreadful at the thought of the huge summer break of 10 weeks that was upon us. Children are a lot of fun, but...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!