- Figure out your purpose in life.
- Have an undeviating steadiness towards that purpose.
- Get in touch with your intuition.
- You can be a rebel in the subtlest of your mannerisms, but a wild thing in your imagination.
- Most of whom we know must die if we were to live truthfully.
- Being yourself everywhere is both appalling and admirable.
- Get this out of your mind: The idea of what and how others should be.
- If something bad has happened to you, you’ve learnt a lesson. Learning isn’t such a bad thing.
- The only thing that’s sustains life is the talent and diversity of all living beings.
- You will never find a more meaningful relationship than with your own solitude.
- Ask yourself what is preventing you from having a strong sense of wellbeing each day.
- Read. You think you have it harder, read: Hunger by Knut Hamsun. You think you have existential angst, read: Man’s search for meaning by Viktor Frankl. Religion is a man made calamity, read: Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari.
- Renunciation is having passing thoughts about ice-cream but having no attachment and desire for it.
- You can be as old as me and still be tense, urgent and uncertain about the future.
- Media is trying to tell you that everything is wrong with the world. Kindly F it.
- Go analog.
- In this knowledge economy, find out how you can bring a different social capital to the table.
- Entertaining yourself mindlessly on the Internet is living a life of existential risk.
- Where you are extremely passionate, you are wildly resourceful.
- Where your heart is you are boundless in aspiration.
- If you are trying to make things work AND you’re not enjoying the process, it’s time to quit. Apply this to your job, your “passion” and your relationships.
- Creativity comes from nature, isolation, sacrifice.
- Be prolific.
- So what if you’re not making money, you’re a writer and you love what you do.
- Create a definition of happiness early on.
- Happiness can just be a space that provides serenity where you’re doing an activity you’re passionate about.
- Don’t fear social rejection. Just prepare yourself for overwhelming attention and learn to reluctantly ignore it.
- Conspire with the universe to help your success.
- Success is the coming together of self-discipline, talent, intelligence, strength and motivation.
- Success is others recognizing what you already know about yourself.
- It’s exhausting to be rude.
- Be outrageously compassionate.
- Humanism can be a religion.
- Give others your undivided attention. Nobody usually needs much else.
- Even the most confused mind can hear the three words, “I love you.”
- Some people in the first world, have no likes on social media. Some people in the third world, have no food. Get some perspective.
- If you want to receive, your hand must also be outstretched as if you’re giving out.
- Be the one around whom people try a little harder to be their own self.
- Keep a plant close to you and see it grow every day. Its radical what growth looks like.
- Self acceptance is the prerequisite for change to occur.
- Be intentionally extraordinary and different.
- Revisit your narrative and if you are doing something easy; stop doing it.
- Combat (your own) complacency.
- Remember you are the master, not your desires, beliefs or expectations.
- Say no often so that you self preserve.
- Let your spirit be unknown, let the excitement of your quest be alive.
- Don’t let your thoughts bind you. Be free.
- Be resolute towards distractions and giving towards your cause.
- Tell me a safer space for ambivalence and ambiguity than your heart.
- Be a force of nature.
Words That Changed This Life..
Read more HERE.
Musings, Quotes And Proverbs For An Optimal Life
Read more HERE.
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
CLARITY - A Pillar of FutureSTRONG Academy
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. Academic development is not the only skill they will need in the real world where people skills like taking the lead, emotional intelligence and a strong moral compass will determine who will shine. So, as parents who want to raise well rounded adults, we want to give them the right tools for their personal development.
Here is CLARITY as described as the 6 C’s of Future STRONG.
Find Below Better Strategies On CLARITY
* For parenting to be effective, we need to first understand and adjust our mindset. What are our fears for our children, do we love them for who they are or what they're capable of becoming? What do we truly want as parents? Let's look at a few things we do...
* What Is Positive Mental Health? When we're talking about mental health, we must go beyond psychopathology. Psychopathology is mental illness. How to check for positive mental health? Answering the question once in a while if "I'm doing everything I can in my...
* Here’s a checklist of all the life skills a high schooler must be exposed to before he or she is sent off to college. Why a checklist? High achieving youth are fast becoming the biggest “at-risk” group of the world. With a weak resilience muscle and a lack of...
* Part III: Continued from PART III HERE. * Cutting And Pain Relief: Addiction is like chasing an obsession. People often can't think of a way out of it. "Saying stop it," won't work. People will always go back to their symptom relieving ways if...
* Part II: Continued from PART II HERE. * Signs Of Mental Health Issues: For some anxiety can be the "force that's pushing me about everything that's wrong." Then there's the sexual assault horrors that we are made aware of. "My ex boyfriend...
* Part I: Continued from PART I HERE. * Kids And Teens Speak Up: Kids and adolescents deal with mental health challenges differently. Kids want to isolate, and not tell anyone. Because in their little brains, things can be confusing and if...
* Sierra Nevada As A Witness: On the lookout point called Mirador de San Nicolás, I stood on the side waiting for someone to click a picture of our family. Our backdrop would be the Alhambra (one of the most famous monuments of Islamic architecture located in...
* Here's an amusing fact about our lives. The intent behind every act of ours is either in anticipation of permanent relief or temporary alleviation of some sorrow. It's funny, isn't it? At a personal level when something or someone is giving us grief, it's...
* I timed this, it's a 6 minute read. You're moving away. And here I am, while you are packing to leave, watching videos of drunk people doing dumb shit. All the while wondering what pressures you will have to succumb to as a freshman. At the same time, I tell...
* Our True Aspirations: If I ask you what you want in life, you might say, recognition, a handsome income, and a comfortable life. But, what about the most important reason why any of the things we want in life matter? Our personal freedom. Don't believe me?...
* Here are a series of Strength essays by teenagers in a school in inner city Atlanta. * * * * * * * Our mission with FutureSTRONG Academy – to grow children who respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!