For anyone not in need of soul searching or a mirror.. Here is the gist of the mother‘s letter..
It is tough for me to think of you as a product of a biochemical blissful event, a distinct moment in time..
Should I have sniffed the life out of you the moment I held you in my arms??
The pain, the struggle that I went through to bring you here, yes, I should have known better..
Look in the mirror and read my words aloud..
See, where one of the greatest sins, Greed, has gotten you??
My eyes are wet and I have failed as a mother, but this burqa will fool you..
For your aversive tribute to your childhood and the love we seemed to share..
A new mother will be grateful for the lessons you teach her..
.. The case study of how not to raise a son..
The only place left for you to be a hero, a man, is the bedroom..
But then, I have taken Asma’s word for it, for you are her batta..
You have now succeeded in raping every child’s view of a beautiful and peaceful world..
In the words of an unequivocal teenager, “You suck!”..
I do not wish to poison you, because I pray each day for your extreme violent death..
Remember, I am a strong mother, history will tell you I have survived the loss of a child..
And to go down in narratives as the woman behind the Syrian revolt, I will, if I have to..
My end seems to be nearer.. My neck will snap as my head hangs in shame..
Who is a sociopath?: The main characteristic of a sociopath is a disregard for the rights of others. Sociopaths are also unable to conform to what society defines as a normal personality. Antisocial tendencies are a big part of the sociopath’s personality. This pattern usually comes into evidence around the age of 15. If it is not treated, it can develop into adulthood.
Visible symptoms include physical aggression and the inability to hold down a steady job. The sociopath also finds it hard to sustain relationships and shows a lack of regret in his or her actions. A major personality behavior trait is the violation of the rights of others. This can appear as a disregard for the physical or sexual wellbeing of another.
Assad says in an interview with ABC: “….No government in the world kills its people, unless it’s led by a crazy person…..”
WOW. Simply WOW.
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam I will either find a way, or make one. Questions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!
* As you slip and fall, my thoughts are along with you atop the death train – la bestia. A smiling young man you were, one second ago,the next – a limp body in the overgrown unworn path.A heatstroke at 16 has sent you home sooner than you wished for. But is any...
* YDDO – You Don’t Die Once A Poem On Redemption Unless you're a mid-lifer like me,This poem ain't gonna hold your attention. Now let's begin.Yes, it is possible. Yes, I said it's possible to press resetMany times over. Seek your truth every new...
* Great Ways To Write A Poem: 1. A great poem must inspire every reader to act.2. It should feel relevant, and the concept must have universal appeal.3. It’s a piece of art, so show your uniqueness with it.4. Life’s already a huge puzzle, so don’t lead your...
On How To Write. Writing Hacks, Compelling Story Telling And Essays On Life “To me, a short story is a conversation between writer and reader, since only the writer can speak, she must take care to respect the reader, to avoid telling him what to think, to...
Poetry “How do 1 see the big picture and hold the world’s pain, and at the same time see all of the bright edges of joy? I think that’s at the center of my question.”~ Poet Ada Limón Questions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email:...
* "I write for kids, and kids tend to be optimists. Even when the book has a dark theme, it's always through the eyes of a fictional hero, a young person with integrity, someone a reader can identify with and in turn find a kind of integrity and power in...
* Just A String Of Words? A good poem demands the dignity to be understood. History repeats in its resounding words. Repetition is a poem's strongest flavors. Poems are words with life because they're current and most urgent with their message to humanity. Yet,...
* Before you think you can put a finger on love, Think of the time you saw the size of the butter stickin your mother's pie. Think about how all your life,you'll work hard enough to make your mother proud,Yet, you'll look up to see if the whole world has taken...
* The below is a first person account of a village tree who lost the friendship of a small boy to the big charm of the city.. * At day break, I wait for your shrill cries of laughter to pierce my ears..I ponder while I drink the primary...
* I Pursuing dreams,First steps Beckoning opportunities,Across oceans Proud sacrifices,Glistening eyes * II Anxious freedom,Fertile memories Loyal sentiments,Burning dedication Liberating happiness,Humbled notions * III ...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!