Even in this 21st century, with super fast technology, it took me a while to get in touch with you, and it has been partly because of your tight security and lack of information on the internet on where you are hiding, er, living.
It has been a stressful letter to write to, one that has been written with a lot of sadness in my heart, but I had to start somewhere and so here I am. Writing and rhetorical satires might not be a solution, but again, consider it a starting point.
In the iconographic world that you live in what do you see?
What are these actions, is this the world that you are living inside?
If grief and sorrow were a Global phenomenon, why are we all not united for a common cause?
Did you ask yourself once, why you never heard a kind word, why no one knocked on your door for a cup of sugar, or why you almost haven’t heard the giggles and the playful laughter of children around you?
What good came out of the bombing of Pearl Harbor, the annihilation of Hiroshima, the Auschwitz concentration camps, The Ku Klux Klan, the Sudan-Darfur genocides and more recently – The 911, the Mumbai terror attacks, The Gaza strip and the Israeli conflict, the Mexican drug wars, Kim Jung II and his oppression, the Kashmir militants, the SriLankan Tamil Rebels, the Australian hate crimes. What has all this lead to? Who are these people who have time for all this?
The Ethnic violence, the Rebel groups, the Road side bombs, the Shot guns around the world. Be it big or small, what did any country achieve. what is the point of this rage?? It has only left us poorer, angrier and more desperate.
Don’t get me wrong, I am not holding you responsible for all the negativity on Earth. And I am not even looking for a miracle. I have not been able to eradicate poverty in my lifetime, all I am saying is, that did not deter me from helping the dying and destitute.
And about killing people, Nature has its own mantra, a formula it uses, when it deems necessary, to cut down the burden of caring for so many of us. The Indian Ocean Tsunami, the Katrina, the Sichuan earthquake, the Haiti earthquake, the Pakistan floods – Don’t you see a pattern??
It takes a lot of sacrifice, fear, hatred and tears to get to where you want to be. But have you gone out and sought pleasure in solving intriguing problems like Global warming, or manmade calamities like Dirty politics. There might be a thrill in putting others to shame for their mistakes and not being the bad guy for once.
If I had the kind of charm and pull as you did, I would do something for a living. Something else to earn the respect of people.
Osama, finally, I have to tell you the reason why I chose you, without which you might be skeptical of my long, thoughtful email. Agree or not, you, sadly, have come to represent what vile, disgust and terror stand for in the 21st century. Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty. And I suspect you are a victim of such poverty.
Remember, no one deserves to die – like a stray dog. not even you! The one thing I pray for myself and everyone in the world was a decent burial, an honorable send off from this world. The child that you are shaping up to be a suicide bomber was just a few years ago listening to lullabies in his mother’s lap, the one that his mother wants to see have babies of his own, a life of his own. You might not be leaving her a choice in the name of religion and honor.
Look around, you don’t even need a Long Range Acquisition Sight to see the famine, the dried up tears, corpses, the depression and the defecation. Don’t you want to stop and thank life for the food on your plate, one cup of clean water to drink and the love of your family. Can you do something to help??
As they say, Charity begins at home. So, give your boys a tight squeeze and tell them how much you missed them! Do you know they live with fear of your association. ??
You can start by writing beautiful Urdu shayari inspired by the beautiful mountainous landscapes out from wherever you are living. and over tea, just imagine the face of a 5-year-old after you give up that symbolic shawl on your back. He will be grateful for that piece of cloth on him for the rest of his being.
As I told you, there is a reason why I chose you to ignite the fire of hope and love. Yes, there is. Come be their light!! Kill them with your kindness!!
God bless you.
Still bleeding from your atrocities.
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
The Indian American Life
* This is the story of king Rishabha who was a "jivanmuktah". A jivanmuktah is one who sees God everywhere, all the time and because of this vision, remains happy at all times. How does one become a jivanmuktah? By doing the right thing all the time. The story...
* Part II: Find the Part II HERE. * Why do we perform karma? Because we have been taught that working hard will give us the desired results so that we can be happy. And isn't that what everyone wants? Upadesa Sara Verse2: Kriti mahodadhou patana...
* Part I: Find the Part I HERE. * Decision making is based on two faculties. The mind and the intellect. The mind, in this context is defined as the faculty in us that takes decisions based on our likes and dislikes. And the intellect is the one...
* Part I: Why Practice Meditation: Find it HERE. * How To Purify The Mind: The philosophy of Vedanta teaches us that perfection is our true nature. But, if we're inherently perfect why don't we feel that way at all times. As we have discussed,...
* Things To Do In AtlantaQuestions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!
* The question that often arises about meditation is why meditate? For that we have to understand the essence of Vedanta: Aham Brahmasmi - My nature is infinite. If that is true, how can we prove it? We often use identification theory to understand the world...
* When we look at him for advice, help or direction for our problems, we hear Bhagwan say, "Sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja: "Give up all other duties and surrender unto Me." This is Chapter 18, Verse 66 of the Gita. He says, "yoga-kshemam...
* According to the sages - the Sanat Kumaras, the six ferocious sharks of the mind are Lust, Anger, Greed, Pride, Delusion and Jealousy. How to get rid of these sharks of the mind and senses? 1. Lust - (Desire, Craving, Yearning). Get rid of the first shark of...
* The Chariot Metaphor: To understand the glory of Gita is to understand the glory of the self. When we imbibe the meaning of the Gita, we begin the journey from traveling from the Jeevatma to the Paramatma and recognize that they are one and the same. Since...
This Halloween, Real Ghosts Will Never Be Scary Again | Indian Mom Reacts | Commentary 🙄 | ONLY Bans | Ep.7.
* * * Find out what the Indian American mom really thinks. Not Your Average ONLY FANS Account #ComedicCommentary #ComicRoast #FunnyRoast Let's get into roasting, but before that read the long disclaimer below. Don't tell me, I didn't tell you so! ...
* Threads of Justice is a group art exhibit centered on social justice. Twelve local Asian American artists imagine an equitable future for our communities using denim jackets as canvases. Their works speak on cultural identity, personal experiences, while...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!