Even in this 21st century, with super fast technology, it took me a while to get in touch with you, and it has been partly because of your tight security and lack of information on the internet on where you are hiding, er, living.
It has been a stressful letter to write to, one that has been written with a lot of sadness in my heart, but I had to start somewhere and so here I am. Writing and rhetorical satires might not be a solution, but again, consider it a starting point.
In the iconographic world that you live in what do you see?
What are these actions, is this the world that you are living inside?
If grief and sorrow were a Global phenomenon, why are we all not united for a common cause?
Did you ask yourself once, why you never heard a kind word, why no one knocked on your door for a cup of sugar, or why you almost haven’t heard the giggles and the playful laughter of children around you?
What good came out of the bombing of Pearl Harbor, the annihilation of Hiroshima, the Auschwitz concentration camps, The Ku Klux Klan, the Sudan-Darfur genocides and more recently – The 911, the Mumbai terror attacks, The Gaza strip and the Israeli conflict, the Mexican drug wars, Kim Jung II and his oppression, the Kashmir militants, the SriLankan Tamil Rebels, the Australian hate crimes. What has all this lead to? Who are these people who have time for all this?
The Ethnic violence, the Rebel groups, the Road side bombs, the Shot guns around the world. Be it big or small, what did any country achieve. what is the point of this rage?? It has only left us poorer, angrier and more desperate.
Don’t get me wrong, I am not holding you responsible for all the negativity on Earth. And I am not even looking for a miracle. I have not been able to eradicate poverty in my lifetime, all I am saying is, that did not deter me from helping the dying and destitute.
And about killing people, Nature has its own mantra, a formula it uses, when it deems necessary, to cut down the burden of caring for so many of us. The Indian Ocean Tsunami, the Katrina, the Sichuan earthquake, the Haiti earthquake, the Pakistan floods – Don’t you see a pattern??
It takes a lot of sacrifice, fear, hatred and tears to get to where you want to be. But have you gone out and sought pleasure in solving intriguing problems like Global warming, or manmade calamities like Dirty politics. There might be a thrill in putting others to shame for their mistakes and not being the bad guy for once.
If I had the kind of charm and pull as you did, I would do something for a living. Something else to earn the respect of people.
Osama, finally, I have to tell you the reason why I chose you, without which you might be skeptical of my long, thoughtful email. Agree or not, you, sadly, have come to represent what vile, disgust and terror stand for in the 21st century. Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty. And I suspect you are a victim of such poverty.
Remember, no one deserves to die – like a stray dog. not even you! The one thing I pray for myself and everyone in the world was a decent burial, an honorable send off from this world. The child that you are shaping up to be a suicide bomber was just a few years ago listening to lullabies in his mother’s lap, the one that his mother wants to see have babies of his own, a life of his own. You might not be leaving her a choice in the name of religion and honor.
Look around, you don’t even need a Long Range Acquisition Sight to see the famine, the dried up tears, corpses, the depression and the defecation. Don’t you want to stop and thank life for the food on your plate, one cup of clean water to drink and the love of your family. Can you do something to help??
As they say, Charity begins at home. So, give your boys a tight squeeze and tell them how much you missed them! Do you know they live with fear of your association. ??
You can start by writing beautiful Urdu shayari inspired by the beautiful mountainous landscapes out from wherever you are living. and over tea, just imagine the face of a 5-year-old after you give up that symbolic shawl on your back. He will be grateful for that piece of cloth on him for the rest of his being.
As I told you, there is a reason why I chose you to ignite the fire of hope and love. Yes, there is. Come be their light!! Kill them with your kindness!!
God bless you.
Still bleeding from your atrocities.
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
The Indian American Life
* EYE HUNGER Eye hunger is triggered by food that you see. It can be other people who are eating, food that you see on the table or counter, seeing adverts, recipes and pictures of food. Other examples are food displays in delis, markets, restaurants or...
* What The Scriptures Say: A mantra is a potent spiritual sound formula. A mystical sound which not only enchants the mind and helps to make it single-pointed and concentrated, but also being pregnant with ideas, helps purify the mind as well as reveal to us...
* The lotus is the symbol of truth, auspiciousness and beauty (satyam, shivam, sundaram). The Lord is also that nature and therefore, His various aspects are compared to a lotus (i.e. lotus-eyes, lotus feet, lotus hands, the lotus of the heart etc.). The lotus...
* Gunas: Our Vehicles Of Devotion: The Sanskrit word “guna” means attribute. These “attributes” serve as a powerful indicator and formulator of the physical principles of the earth. The concept of guna, is one of the more important teachings from India. These...
* Let's Look At The History Of Space Travel For India: 1978 Dharmayug Cover Story On India's Space Program: * 1981 ISRO Scientists Carry India's First Communication APPLE Satellite on Bullock Cart: * 2023 A Clever Ad By Transportation Company: ...
* Towards the end of every ritualistic worship (pooja or bhajan) of God or to welcome an honored guest or saint, we perform the aarati. This is always accompanied by the ringing of the bell and sometimes by singing, playing of musical instruments and clapping. It is...
* What Is Atman: Atman or Brahman is Existence Absolute, Knowledge Absolute, Bliss Absolute. It is different from the gross, subtle and causal bodies. It transcends the five sheaths (Pancha Koshas). It is the witness of the three states: waking, dreaming and...
* * I found this note on the street, something a certain Tom wrote to a certain Jim about what to see in NYC and how to go about it. Love it! * The Indian American LifeQuestions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email:...
* Navagrahas is also Nine Powers of Cosmic Energy of Universe as "Nine Astronomical Bodies" also built separate temples for each of them thousands of years ago when western and many other countries were striving in the dark ages. They have built Navagraha...
* The Indian Wedding, or Shaadi as its called in Hindi, is a feast-to-all-the-senses kind of an experience, delightful and fun filled, unless of course, you are the one getting married. Well, we are not going to talk about the aftermath just yet. For now, here...
* Rituals And Meanings: A Hindu marriage comprises several meaningful rituals. Each such marriage ritual has varying degrees of significance. The most important of them all is the Saptapadi or the Seven Steps which the couple takes together after tying the...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!