I haven’t seen more life than what you have shown me..
Anything larger than life was you anyway..
I would turn to you when I was cheerful or had something to share..
I would look for your love when I had my daughters to care..
Waiting eagerly for you to come home, I would quickly wrap up cooking for you..
Just to hear you.. I would wrap up my chores for the day just to be with you..
I would never wonder if there was any world outside to this life I was living with you..
I would only count my age by the number of years I have been married to you..
Now after all these years, happiness, a word so simple seems so far away..
All I was looking for was a little love and hope in life that things would get better..
I should have gone out and explored the world to see what is out there..
But now, I am as old as the sum of the sacrifices that took me to be with you..
All that is left of me is despair and anticipation..
Even in this heartbreak my heart longs for you..
Would my life have been different without you..
It is tough to conceive but I know I cannot live without you.. !
For, You were always there for me …!
Or were you ..?!?!?!
Originally composed on: Thursday, 13th July, 2006 at 3:42pm
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam I will either find a way, or make one. Questions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!
* As you slip and fall, my thoughts are along with you atop the death train – la bestia. A smiling young man you were, one second ago,the next – a limp body in the overgrown unworn path.A heatstroke at 16 has sent you home sooner than you wished for. But is any...
* YDDO – You Don’t Die Once A Poem On Redemption Unless you're a mid-lifer like me,This poem ain't gonna hold your attention. Now let's begin.Yes, it is possible. Yes, I said it's possible to press resetMany times over. Seek your truth every new...
* Great Ways To Write A Poem: 1. A great poem must inspire every reader to act.2. It should feel relevant, and the concept must have universal appeal.3. It’s a piece of art, so show your uniqueness with it.4. Life’s already a huge puzzle, so don’t lead your...
On How To Write. Writing Hacks, Compelling Story Telling And Essays On Life “To me, a short story is a conversation between writer and reader, since only the writer can speak, she must take care to respect the reader, to avoid telling him what to think, to...
Poetry “How do 1 see the big picture and hold the world’s pain, and at the same time see all of the bright edges of joy? I think that’s at the center of my question.”~ Poet Ada Limón Questions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email:...
* "I write for kids, and kids tend to be optimists. Even when the book has a dark theme, it's always through the eyes of a fictional hero, a young person with integrity, someone a reader can identify with and in turn find a kind of integrity and power in...
* Just A String Of Words? A good poem demands the dignity to be understood. History repeats in its resounding words. Repetition is a poem's strongest flavors. Poems are words with life because they're current and most urgent with their message to humanity. Yet,...
* Before you think you can put a finger on love, Think of the time you saw the size of the butter stickin your mother's pie. Think about how all your life,you'll work hard enough to make your mother proud,Yet, you'll look up to see if the whole world has taken...
* The below is a first person account of a village tree who lost the friendship of a small boy to the big charm of the city.. * At day break, I wait for your shrill cries of laughter to pierce my ears..I ponder while I drink the primary...
* I Pursuing dreams,First steps Beckoning opportunities,Across oceans Proud sacrifices,Glistening eyes * II Anxious freedom,Fertile memories Loyal sentiments,Burning dedication Liberating happiness,Humbled notions * III ...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!