Week of 06/10/2019:
Dear parents, Thank you for sharing your children with us. We had a fun filled week of learning and growing!
Please review the weekly report and find a link for photos at the bottom!
ROBOTICS, CODING with Chesstronics:
- We learnt the basics of programming and robotics.
- We created our first robot and learnt how gears and sensors work.
- Through an individual coding account, we learnt basic algorithms.
- We battled the TableTop robots we built.
- We learnt basic HTML and practiced our skills through Code Academy.
- We built a robotic arm and work through our collaborative skills to finish the build.
- We learnt how to problem solve using algorithms consisting of repeat, if/else and while statements.
LIFE SKILLS with FutureSTRONG Academy:
We made bead bracelets, painted pages, sidewalks and faces. We learnt Spanish during lunch. We did brain break exercises like Anagram my Name, made cereal box puzzles. We played office tennis, worked on spelling words. We learnt how to shake our hand and make eye contact, how to hold doors and respond to compliments. We played so many card games including Uno and Mafia, played Twister and learnt how to weave yarn. Our most popular game was our “Escape Zone Laser Tag” game. We blew bubbles, made foam watches, played minute games like Unicorn Face. We made Fruity Play Dough Babies and did Sand Art on Color Paper. We learnt how to fold clothes, sent our first email to our parents and told each other our stories. We played games like Switch and did massive brick building. We did Banana Snack Art and had a fun photo booth and pizza party session today!
Like What You See? Join Our Camp Below!
Call or text 678-310-5025. Email: email@example.com