Let's Build a Whole Child
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. High GPAs alone are not a guarantee for a successful career or a happy life. As caring adults, we must give them tools like time and focus management and critical thinking.
That’s our mission – To raise children to respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or swipe away.
Our many offerings for K – 12 in our Maker Lab and Studio include Chess for everyone, STEAM Robotics and Coding for Elementary 7 to 11 year olds, Middle School VEX IQ Robotics, Python and Java Coding Courses, Mobile App Design, Stop Motion animation, Homework help, and Financial Literacy classes to name a few. Read, Why us??
We Teach Hi-Tech Lessons With a Touch of Human
Fostering curiosity and creativity in a fun 21st Century environment along with essential life skills Emotional Intelligence.
Check Out The Latest On Our Videos!
Check Out Our Featured Podcasts!
Check Out The Latest On Our Blog!
How Does Our Curriculum Work? Our classes are designed to be a part of the momentum that drives their life upward. In short, our program is like giving an extra tool kit for your child to stand out in a group of peers who excel in the same set of STREAM (Science...
* In our daze of distraction addiction, we shift our attention between the real and the virtual world constantly. Whenever we look at your friends’ or celebrity status updates, accomplishments and vacation pictures, we’re plucked out of our present moment and...
Create, Build, Inspire!! Hey kids, here's a challenge for you! These are art and crafts created by children like you! Create and build something fun with regular household supplies and we'll post them here for everyone to see and be inspired! #BecomeUnstoppable NOTE:...
* I make lentils for lunch sometimes, and if you know Indian food, there's seasoning called Tadka (Hindi word) or Popu (Telugu word) that I add to it. It lends spice and flavor for the dish. And this meme is a "tribute" from my 12 year old ;-) * *...
* We're in the midst of a cognitive revolution. We're being analyzed by Big Data, our communication is becoming linear, and the machines we’ve built with our spectacular Science, Math and Engineering skills are now helping us learn. But machines have still not...
* 1. First, go analog. Use good old-fashioned pencil and paper to doodle, to scribble, and to play games. 2. Use a barrier. Create a physical barrier between your child and their devices. Even a few inches can make a big difference. A portable lap desk, or even...
* A Simple Life From A By Gone Era: If you were a 20th Century Parent: All you had to do was a set of 3 tasks on repeat each and every day: Bathe Clothe Feed If you’re a child of the 21st Century though, you’re: Over scheduled Over supervised and Burnt...
Robotics And Coding Courses: Overview:
Virtual Reality Vex Robotics: Grades 1 – 5
No Robot, No Problem!
Use the power of block coding to move and lift using Virtual Robots in 3D!
Learn how to move, turn, lift a virtual robot in 3D using coding skills! This is the future and its here!!
Scratch Coding and Game Design: Grades 2 – 7
Vex Virtual World Robotics: Grades 4 – 9
Learn how to remotely control a virtual robot.
Understand the real world applications of movement and sensors and the benefits of robotics.
Work on 10 projects involving decision making, repeat and control flow logic and search & rescue missions!
Learn to Program Using Python: Grades 4 – 9
Learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language, along with programming best practices.
Learn to represent and store data using Python data types and variables, and use conditionals and loops to control the flow of your programs.
Create animation while learning about coding elements like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples to store collections of related data!!
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!