Let's Build a Whole Child
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. High GPAs alone are not a guarantee for a successful career or a happy life. As caring adults, we must give them tools like time and focus management and critical thinking.
That’s our mission – To raise children to respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or swipe away.
Our many offerings for K – 12 in our Maker Lab and Studio include Chess for everyone, STEAM Robotics and Coding for Elementary 7 to 11 year olds, Middle School VEX IQ Robotics, Python and Java Coding Courses, Mobile App Design, Stop Motion animation, Homework help, and Financial Literacy classes to name a few. Read, Why us??
Want To Find Out More About Our Classes?
We Teach Hi-Tech Lessons With a Touch of Human
Fostering curiosity and creativity in a fun 21st Century environment along with essential life skills Emotional Intelligence.
Check Out The Latest On Our Videos!
Check Out Our Featured Podcasts!
Check Out The Latest On Our Blog!
Our Coaching Philosophy At FutureSTRONG Academy And Our Goals For Adults To Super Charge Their Potential
* Our Coaching Philosophy: At FutureSTRONG Academy, we believe that everyone of us has unlimited potential. Our mantras, yes we have many, are Personal Accountability and Development, Empathetic Relationship Management, Progress not Perfection, and Intentional...
FutureSTRONG Academy Mission: In addition to academic and cognitive education, SECD can help children develop confidence, collaboration, persistence, attentiveness, communication and resilience. In short, SECD helps children by empowering them with new ways to think,...
* Begin With A Check In: Children come into the classrooms with many barriers for learning. They might be hungry, hurt or just plain afraid. They might not be having a stable home, their parents might be fighting – the reasons might be plenty. The "Check In"...
* Me:Ok class, today... Student:This is stupid. I'd rather be playing video games. Office:*ring* Send (student) to the office. Voicemail:My kid told me that YOU... Email:We need you to sub on your prep. Teacher Coaches:Students are experiencing an all time...
* When Delivering a Speech: Always: INFORMEDUCATEand ENTERTAIN Be: EMOTIONALNOVEL For Verbal Delivery, Modulate Your: RATEVOLUMEPITCHPAUSES * Find your voice and inspire others to do likewise. To find your...
Great Mentors Are Authentic, Self-Aware And Inspire Others To Super Charge Their Potential. Find One Today.
* We need coaches to help us understand how to overcome obstacles. And we need them to help us to see hope where there's none. They are a special fertilizer that can revive the old soil that we're standing on, so we can plant some new ideas. They're there for...
* Here's How Toxic Handlers Navigate Life: Want to solve everyone else's problems but their own. Find it very difficult to say no to themselves and others. Are enablers of others' bad choices and actions. Do not stand up for themselves and wallow in self-pity....
How To Get Kids To Listen. Understanding And Implementing Discipline Strategies That Work With Any Child.
* Will Traditional Discipline Work On Digital Natives? Whether we like it or not, our children have two lives now. They have to manage and navigate their lives both online and offline. So, how can we continue expecting them to behave like how we did when we...
* What Is Clouding Our Clarity? Our experiences and the filter of pain, pleasure, fear, anxiety or love shape our truth. We often lose objective thinking where our emotions are involved. We continue living a life of delusion and bondage because we are bound by...
What Is FutureSTRONG Academy? Overview:
Virtual Reality Vex Robotics: Grades 1 – 5
No Robot, No Problem!
Use the power of block coding to move and lift using Virtual Robots in 3D!
Learn how to move, turn, lift a virtual robot in 3D using coding skills! This is the future and its here!!
Scratch Coding and Game Design: Grades 2 – 7
Vex Virtual World Robotics: Grades 4 – 9
Learn how to remotely control a virtual robot.
Understand the real world applications of movement and sensors and the benefits of robotics.
Work on 10 projects involving decision making, repeat and control flow logic and search & rescue missions!
Learn to Program Using Python: Grades 4 – 9
Learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language, along with programming best practices.
Learn to represent and store data using Python data types and variables, and use conditionals and loops to control the flow of your programs.
Create animation while learning about coding elements like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples to store collections of related data!!
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!