Welcome to the World of Virtual Game Design and Robotics
Learning a Machine language is just as important as learning any other language!
The Future Is Here, Become A Part Of It!
Let's Build a Whole Child
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. High GPAs alone are not a guarantee for a successful career or a happy life. As caring adults, we must give them tools like time and focus management and critical thinking.
That’s our mission – To raise children to respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or swipe away.
Our many offerings for K – 12 in our Maker Lab and Studio include Chess for everyone, STEAM Robotics and Coding for Elementary 7 to 11 year olds, Middle School VEX IQ Robotics, Python and Java Coding Courses, Mobile App Design, Stop Motion animation, Homework help, and Financial Literacy classes to name a few. Read, Why us??
We Teach Hi-Tech Lessons With a Touch of Human
Fostering curiosity and creativity in a fun 21st Century environment along with essential life skills Emotional Intelligence.
Virtual Reality Vex Robotics: Grades 1 – 5
No Robot, No Problem!
Use the power of block coding to move and lift using Virtual Robots in 3D!
Learn how to move, turn, lift a virtual robot in 3D using coding skills! This is the future and its here!!
Scratch Coding and Game Design: Grades 2 – 7
Vex Virtual World Robotics: Grades 4 – 9
Learn how to remotely control a virtual robot.
Understand the real world applications of movement and sensors and the benefits of robotics.
Work on 10 projects involving decision making, repeat and control flow logic and search & rescue missions!
Learn to Program Using Python: Grades 4 – 9
Learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language, along with programming best practices.
Learn to represent and store data using Python data types and variables, and use conditionals and loops to control the flow of your programs.
Create animation while learning about coding elements like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples to store collections of related data!!
Open Your Mind, Grow Your Brain!
1. Children take ownership of their own learning. They will receive weekly emails for labs and homework.
2. Children feel empowered to create and share and not just consume what’s out there.
Build Your Potential. BECOME UNSTOPPABLE!
FREE Coding & Gaming Resources:
Check Out The Latest On Our Blog!
* A World Where Conflicts Abound: Most of us, not including those who’re lucky to be enlightened, don’t want to live in the present moment. That's because we don’t accept life as it has manifested itself. When our needs and desires, as we’re experiencing them,...
* Equal Opportunity Dreamer: If 2020 has taught us anything, it is that, social distancing is a luxury only a few of us can afford. Millions of day laborers, refugees, hospital workers, grocery shelf stockers have to wake up each day and put themselves in the scary...
Zeus 2Q is creating an educational revolution by transforming the way we learn, engage with and program Robots. The Future Is Here, Become A Part Of It!Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities are emerging as the most powerful technological forces of...
* We all crave a sense of order, balance and calm in a world of information overload. And in this daily pursuit, we find ourselves even more lost. By adopting a compassionate approach to ourselves, we can stop chasing the perfect version of life that doesn’t really...
Pause a Little To Read This: We’ve all seen those drawings and paintings of Sisyphus, the Greek king. The one who, for being deceitful, receives a punishment of rolling up a huge boulder up a hill. He ends up doing this for eternity, as the boulder keeps rolling down...
* Bitterness & Disappointment About Ourselves: Hey, I will get to the point straight away. Here's a question. If you won't be your own mental warrior, who do you think will? We all have stories. And some of us are carrying huge baggages from our past that make it...
* Let’s Define Wellbeing: As humans, we’re driven by this singular goal, “I just want to be happy!” So, let’s see how our happiness is determined by how we feel about ourselves on a daily basis. How satisfied are we about the state of our life? Do we experience a...
Here's is the excerpt of the interview of Rachana Somayajula, Founder of FutureSTRONG Academy, with the Voyage ATL magazine. * Thanks for sharing your story with us Rachana. So, let’s start at the beginning and we can move on from there. You could’ve chosen to land...
I Disclaimer: Debates of what to call our new "learn via online schools" are raging. No, we're can't use the word "Homeschool" for this kind of a new normal, some are saying. Our children meanwhile are blissfully unaware as they navigate eLearning with Education on...
I The Role Of Computer Science And Technology: Drones are spraying disinfectants where humans are unable to go. Bionic arms are injecting medicine into patients at hospitals. Robocops are roaming the streets to ensure people are social distancing. These aren’t from a...
What Is Self Efficacy: Let me first describe the quality of self-efficacy. It is a learnable mindset that makes people believe that they can accomplish what they've set out to do. When we adopt this trait, we are able to set our sights higher, try harder and persevere...
The State Of Learning: Whether we're learning Karate via Zoom, or making dishes with our grandma over FaceTime, or sitting in our virtual classes for 6 or 7 hours a day, there's one thing that has come out of this Pandemic. We're all learning. And we're finding new...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!