Let's Build a Whole Child
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. High GPAs alone are not a guarantee for a successful career or a happy life. As caring adults, we must give them tools like time and focus management and critical thinking.
That’s our mission – To raise children to respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or swipe away.
Our many offerings for K – 12 in our Maker Lab and Studio include Chess for everyone, STEAM Robotics and Coding for Elementary 7 to 11 year olds, Middle School VEX IQ Robotics, Python and Java Coding Courses, Mobile App Design, Stop Motion animation, Homework help, and Financial Literacy classes to name a few. Read, Why us??
Want To Find Out More About Our Classes?
We Teach Hi-Tech Lessons With a Touch of Human
Fostering curiosity and creativity in a fun 21st Century environment along with essential life skills Emotional Intelligence.
Check Out The Latest On Our Videos!
Check Out Our Featured Podcasts!
Check Out The Latest On Our Blog!
* * * Please call and talk to someone. You ARE precious. * American National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (NSPL): Suicide is the second leading cause of death for young people between 10 to 24. If you're anyone contemplating suicide, please know...
Find Below All About The Self And The Mind
* Our Attitude About Our Emotions: Of all the lessons, I hope to impart in my children, there's one special one that I love. Even if they don't retain anything I have told them over the years, there is this one piece of advice I want them to follow each day....
* Our Attention Under Attack: How the world is right now and what is happening to us as a result: 1. We are making more decisions than ever.2. Our attention is under unprecedented attack.3. We are suffering from a personal energy crisis. With today's...
Open Your Mind, Grow Your Brain! Hey everyone welcome!Here are some FREE (most of them!) resources that will help you level up in your PERSONAL and PROFESSIONAL life! Build Your Potential. BECOME UNSTOPPABLE!* For Teachers And Educators: Advertise Your Online...
* How To Become Valuable: The best thing about human potential is you never have to settle. When we perceive something to be of value to us, we show our approval to that with our money and attention. The things that are being sought are in turn valuable. Nature...
Open Your Mind, Grow Your Brain! Hey everyone welcome!Here are some FREE (most of them!) resources that will help you level up in your PERSONAL and PROFESSIONAL life! Build Your Potential. BECOME UNSTOPPABLE!* For Entrepreneurs: For incorporating your...
* Choices Are Empowering: Observe any child and their unstructured play. They're making quick decisions with whatever they see right in front of them. They keep things simple and don't complicate things unnecessarily. They don't even care about expensive toys...
* Peachtree District State Robotics Championship: (GA FIRST Robotics Competition): Georgia First Robotics Live Streaming:https://www.twitch.tv/gafirst1andhttps://www.twitch.tv/gafirst2 Scores are listed...
What Is FutureSTRONG Academy? Overview:
Virtual Reality Vex Robotics: Grades 1 – 5
No Robot, No Problem!
Use the power of block coding to move and lift using Virtual Robots in 3D!
Learn how to move, turn, lift a virtual robot in 3D using coding skills! This is the future and its here!!
Scratch Coding and Game Design: Grades 2 – 7
Vex Virtual World Robotics: Grades 4 – 9
Learn how to remotely control a virtual robot.
Understand the real world applications of movement and sensors and the benefits of robotics.
Work on 10 projects involving decision making, repeat and control flow logic and search & rescue missions!
Learn to Program Using Python: Grades 4 – 9
Learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language, along with programming best practices.
Learn to represent and store data using Python data types and variables, and use conditionals and loops to control the flow of your programs.
Create animation while learning about coding elements like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples to store collections of related data!!
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!