Let's Build a Whole Child
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. High GPAs alone are not a guarantee for a successful career or a happy life. As caring adults, we must give them tools like time and focus management and critical thinking.
That’s our mission – To raise children to respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or swipe away.
Our many offerings for K – 12 in our Maker Lab and Studio include Chess for everyone, STEAM Robotics and Coding for Elementary 7 to 11 year olds, Middle School VEX IQ Robotics, Python and Java Coding Courses, Mobile App Design, Stop Motion animation, Homework help, and Financial Literacy classes to name a few. Read, Why us??
Want To Find Out More About Our Classes?
We Teach Hi-Tech Lessons With a Touch of Human
Fostering curiosity and creativity in a fun 21st Century environment along with essential life skills Emotional Intelligence.
Check Out The Latest On Our Videos!
Check Out Our Featured Podcasts!
Check Out The Latest On Our Blog!
* Full Disclosure: The opinion essay written below is by a high schooler. Hello, my name is Ky ****, and before we start today, I would like to start with a little game. Look to the left of you, and then look to the right of you. Get a good look at...
* Parenting For Courage: All day, everyday, we give our children plenty of opportunities, but we don't give them enough time and space to reflect on their experiences. We want to be protective, encouraging and caring without thought of how we're making our...
How Technology Influences Students’ Mental Health and How It Can Be Used In Education And Mental Healthcare
* Full Disclosure: This essay has been written by a group of High schoolers. Introduction: As more students strive for higher education, the pressures of being accepted into a well-known college and getting a well-to-do job is in the minds of many...
Open Your Mind, Grow Your Brain! Hey everyone welcome!Here are some FREE (most of them!) resources that will help you level up in your PERSONAL and PROFESSIONAL life! Build Your Potential. BECOME UNSTOPPABLE!For Students Of Any Age: Accountability Apps To...
Ending 2021 With Gratitude. As we approach the holiday season, I can't help but think of all the opportunities I will get to be reflective. Even as I gather my thoughts now, to write this post, I feel incredibly grateful for every moment of joy and success and...
* The Rise Of Technology And The Lonely Human: When we were kids, we took a break from life and played video games. These days, kids take a break from video games to dabble, once in a while, in real life. If something is not required to be done, they would...
* Why Share Or Care: “Best friends are better than pocket money.” I heard this from a Jamaican Car salesman when I went car shopping a couple of years ago. And it got me thinking. Among all life skills, the spirit of collaboration (sharing, caring,...
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. Academic development is not the only skill they will need in the real world where people skills like taking the lead, emotional intelligence and a strong moral compass will determine who will...
What Is FutureSTRONG Academy? Overview:
Virtual Reality Vex Robotics: Grades 1 – 5
No Robot, No Problem!
Use the power of block coding to move and lift using Virtual Robots in 3D!
Learn how to move, turn, lift a virtual robot in 3D using coding skills! This is the future and its here!!
Scratch Coding and Game Design: Grades 2 – 7
Vex Virtual World Robotics: Grades 4 – 9
Learn how to remotely control a virtual robot.
Understand the real world applications of movement and sensors and the benefits of robotics.
Work on 10 projects involving decision making, repeat and control flow logic and search & rescue missions!
Learn to Program Using Python: Grades 4 – 9
Learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language, along with programming best practices.
Learn to represent and store data using Python data types and variables, and use conditionals and loops to control the flow of your programs.
Create animation while learning about coding elements like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples to store collections of related data!!
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!