Let's Build a Whole Child
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. High GPAs alone are not a guarantee for a successful career or a happy life. As caring adults, we must give them tools like time and focus management and critical thinking.
That’s our mission – To raise children to respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or swipe away.
Our many offerings for K – 12 in our Maker Lab and Studio include Chess for everyone, STEAM Robotics and Coding for Elementary 7 to 11 year olds, Middle School VEX IQ Robotics, Python and Java Coding Courses, Mobile App Design, Stop Motion animation, Homework help, and Financial Literacy classes to name a few. Read, Why us??
Want To Find Out More About Our Classes?
We Teach Hi-Tech Lessons With a Touch of Human
Fostering curiosity and creativity in a fun 21st Century environment along with essential life skills Emotional Intelligence.
Check Out The Latest On Our Videos!
Listen To Propel
In-depth ideas in bite sized thought bubbles on the nature of human life, our personal ambitions and the ever changing landscape of our digital world.
Subscribe by searching for Our Future STRONG wherever you get podcasts, or click one of the buttons below:
Listen And Subscribe To Our Podcasts
Check Out The Latest On Our Blog!
* I I will try my best to not sound cynical. But, that's my natural monotone these days - never getting excited or disappointed about anything in life, in general. Call it the adapted bashfulness that comes with age, if you will. There is a prelude to every act...
When Life Happens, You Write When you’re a writer-at-large, you let life happen to you. That way, you let your eyes steal everything that they see, put a spin on it and spill onto paper / machine some “stream of consciousness” kinda cool stuff. And if I am a...
* This is about Kingston and Lincoln, the two lovely boys I met at a beach in Panama City. At the end, I will also write about sea oats, that tall grass we see lining up beach shores. It's upto you to find the connection I'm making between them. * ...
* EYE HUNGER Eye hunger is triggered by food that you see. It can be other people who are eating, food that you see on the table or counter, seeing adverts, recipes and pictures of food. Other examples are food displays in delis, markets, restaurants or...
* For parenting to be effective, we need to first understand and adjust our mindset. What are our fears for our children, do we love them for who they are or what they're capable of becoming? What do we truly want as parents? Let's look at a few things we do...
* What Is Positive Mental Health? When we're talking about mental health, we must go beyond psychopathology. Psychopathology is mental illness. How to check for positive mental health? Answering the question once in a while if "I'm doing everything I can in my...
* Continued From Part I: Find it HERE. * QUESTION III: What are some ways that educators can integrate Al in their STEM teaching? Please give specific ideas and examples. Sometimes, tools that we as teachers want to use might be blocked by the...
* QUESTION I: How has Al made an impact in K-12 education in general and in your learning environment specifically? AI is helping us take a critical look at how we're doing things and also is helping us by taking some load off of us. Let's dive in. AI is so new...
* What Is STEM? According to Live Science, STEM is a combination of four academic disciplines: science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. These are critical to a child’s education and later adult development. While children tend to believe that...
What Is FutureSTRONG Academy? Overview:
Welcome to the World of Virtual Game Design and Robotics
Learning a Machine language is just as important as learning any other language!
The Future Is Here, Become A Part Of It!
Virtual Reality Vex Robotics: Grades 1 – 5
No Robot, No Problem!
Use the power of block coding to move and lift using Virtual Robots in 3D!
Learn how to move, turn, lift a virtual robot in 3D using coding skills! This is the future and its here!!
Scratch Coding and Game Design: Grades 2 – 7
Vex Virtual World Robotics: Grades 4 – 9
Learn how to remotely control a virtual robot.
Understand the real world applications of movement and sensors and the benefits of robotics.
Work on 10 projects involving decision making, repeat and control flow logic and search & rescue missions!
Learn to Program Using Python: Grades 4 – 9
Learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language, along with programming best practices.
Learn to represent and store data using Python data types and variables, and use conditionals and loops to control the flow of your programs.
Create animation while learning about coding elements like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples to store collections of related data!!
Roblox Game Design: Grades 4 – 7
Use the power of Roblox Game Studio to create amazing Obbys!
Students will have super fun using their gaming skills to flip the switch on playing to creating their own irresistible games. Create and share!
Computer Aided Design: Grades 3 – 7
Use the power of Computer aided design and explore your imagination!
Students will tap into their spatial intelligence and learn how to use concepts of 3D shapes, with length, width and height. Best way to work at the top of Bloom’s Taxonomy: Creating.
Open Your Mind, Grow Your Brain!
1. Children take ownership of their own learning. They will receive weekly emails for labs and homework.
2. Children feel empowered to create and share and not just consume what’s out there.
Build Your Potential. BECOME UNSTOPPABLE!
FREE Coding & Gaming Resources:
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!