Let's Build a Whole Child
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. High GPAs alone are not a guarantee for a successful career or a happy life. As caring adults, we must give them tools like time and focus management and critical thinking.
That’s our mission – To raise children to respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or swipe away.
Our many offerings for K – 12 in our Maker Lab and Studio include Chess for everyone, STEAM Robotics and Coding for Elementary 7 to 11 year olds, Middle School VEX IQ Robotics, Python and Java Coding Courses, Mobile App Design, Stop Motion animation, Homework help, and Financial Literacy classes to name a few. Read, Why us??
Want To Find Out More About Our Classes?
We Teach Hi-Tech Lessons With a Touch of Human
Fostering curiosity and creativity in a fun 21st Century environment along with essential life skills Emotional Intelligence.
Check Out The Latest On Our Videos!
Listen To Propel
In-depth ideas in bite sized thought bubbles on the nature of human life, our personal ambitions and the ever changing landscape of our digital world.
Subscribe by searching for Our Future STRONG wherever you get podcasts, or click one of the buttons below:
Listen And Subscribe To Our Podcasts
Check Out The Latest On Our Blog!
* 1. Forget changing others, ask yourself how and what you can do better starting now.2. Do more of what your heart wants, especially if it benefits others too.3. Think legacy and your positive impact on the world long after you're gone.4. Let go of people if...
Learn To Be Miserable. Here Are The Best Ways To Combat Internal And External Resistance To Creativity.
* The below quotes are what make the book, The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles By Steven Pressfield, a Power house in our fight to the resistance to our craft. * In my younger days dodging the draft, I...
* The ultimate truth, our inevitable death, is raw humanity. To be vulnerable together, in the company of someone who is sick or dying, is a roller coaster of emotions. It is witnessing strength, acceptance and peace amidst chaos, despair and pain. It's an...
* A water bearer in China had two large pots, each hung on the ends of a pole which he carried across his neck. One of the pots had a crack in it, while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water. At the end of the long walk from the...
* I know that the future of the world will be filled with coding and programming, and that my generation will be at the forefront, leading the way to new technologies and innovations. I have already started on my path toward computing, learning about the basics...
* *Our Personal Growth Momentum Welcome. You're here because you're interested in self development. It's simple to start. Tell yourself this every day. "A commitment to personal excellence, unwavering grit and relentless perseverance can only take me to...
What Is FutureSTRONG Academy? Overview:
Welcome to the World of Virtual Game Design and Robotics
Learning a Machine language is just as important as learning any other language!
The Future Is Here, Become A Part Of It!
Virtual Reality Vex Robotics: Grades 1 – 5
No Robot, No Problem!
Use the power of block coding to move and lift using Virtual Robots in 3D!
Learn how to move, turn, lift a virtual robot in 3D using coding skills! This is the future and its here!!
Scratch Coding and Game Design: Grades 2 – 7
Vex Virtual World Robotics: Grades 4 – 9
Learn how to remotely control a virtual robot.
Understand the real world applications of movement and sensors and the benefits of robotics.
Work on 10 projects involving decision making, repeat and control flow logic and search & rescue missions!
Learn to Program Using Python: Grades 4 – 9
Learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language, along with programming best practices.
Learn to represent and store data using Python data types and variables, and use conditionals and loops to control the flow of your programs.
Create animation while learning about coding elements like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples to store collections of related data!!
Roblox Game Design: Grades 4 – 7
Use the power of Roblox Game Studio to create amazing Obbys!
Students will have super fun using their gaming skills to flip the switch on playing to creating their own irresistible games. Create and share!
Computer Aided Design: Grades 3 – 7
Use the power of Computer aided design and explore your imagination!
Students will tap into their spatial intelligence and learn how to use concepts of 3D shapes, with length, width and height. Best way to work at the top of Bloom’s Taxonomy: Creating.
Open Your Mind, Grow Your Brain!
1. Children take ownership of their own learning. They will receive weekly emails for labs and homework.
2. Children feel empowered to create and share and not just consume what’s out there.
Build Your Potential. BECOME UNSTOPPABLE!
FREE Coding & Gaming Resources:
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!