Let's Build a Whole Child
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. High GPAs alone are not a guarantee for a successful career or a happy life. As caring adults, we must give them tools like time and focus management and critical thinking.
That’s our mission – To raise children to respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or swipe away.
Our many offerings for K – 12 in our Maker Lab and Studio include Chess for everyone, STEAM Robotics and Coding for Elementary 7 to 11 year olds, Middle School VEX IQ Robotics, Python and Java Coding Courses, Mobile App Design, Stop Motion animation, Homework help, and Financial Literacy classes to name a few. Read, Why us??
Want To Find Out More About Our Classes?
We Teach Hi-Tech Lessons With a Touch of Human
Fostering curiosity and creativity in a fun 21st Century environment along with essential life skills Emotional Intelligence.
Check Out The Latest On Our Videos!
Want To Listen To Our Podcasts On Spotify?
Check Out Our Featured Podcasts!
Check Out The Latest On Our Blog!
* Engagement In Classrooms: Whether you’re a veteran teacher or you’re just starting out in your career as an educator, you aspire to instill a love of learning in your students and ensure their academic success. But between lesson plans and testing schedules,...
* Self Care - What It Is All About: The key to building habits is intentionality. You want to treat this just as you’d treat any other project in your life - with a plan, intentionality, clear purpose, and a way to hold yourself accountable. Bringing more of...
* 2018: OIGP Global Research Study: ➢ Which skills employees must have to be competitive today➢ The most significant people challenges currently facing organizations Over 1,000 global leaders from the 28 countries in which OIGP operates – almost double the...
The What In The World Series – Live With Rachana On Inspiration, Unstoppable Motivation And Daily Life Events
How The World Lives Revolution on the outside without any evolution on the inside is not of much value.Questions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!
* What is SECD? Ask any parent, and they will tell you that the values of integrity and the ability to stand on their own two feet are some of the most important things they want for their child’s future. They want children to learn to manage their emotions,...
* * Ethos: Ethical credibility: ARGUMENT BY CHARACTERa. Fair, b. Knowledgeable, c. Trustworthy d. ConsiderateUsed heavily in advertisingEstablish goodwill.SECRET: Show your virtues Pathos: Emotional appeal: Feelings ARGUMENT BY EMOTIONSFeel connected...
* *Our Personal Growth Momentum Welcome. You're here because you're interested in self development. It's simple to start. Tell yourself this every day. "A commitment to personal excellence, unwavering grit and relentless perseverance can only take me to...
* The problem with us is not that we cannot manage our time well, it is that we lack passion for our purpose. Let's say we have a looming deadline, and your friends call you to go to a movie. The obvious choice is to stop worrying about the project and just go...
Should You Take A Calculated Risk Or Should You Stay In Your Comfort Zone? The Answer Lies In Your Brain.
* There are two aspects to our brain when it comes to trying out new things. One of them is the activation system and the other is the inhibition system. The activation system encourages us to do things based on potential rewards, for example like putting up...
What Is FutureSTRONG Academy? Overview:
Welcome to the World of Virtual Game Design and Robotics
Learning a Machine language is just as important as learning any other language!
The Future Is Here, Become A Part Of It!
Virtual Reality Vex Robotics: Grades 1 – 5
No Robot, No Problem!
Use the power of block coding to move and lift using Virtual Robots in 3D!
Learn how to move, turn, lift a virtual robot in 3D using coding skills! This is the future and its here!!
Scratch Coding and Game Design: Grades 2 – 7
Vex Virtual World Robotics: Grades 4 – 9
Learn how to remotely control a virtual robot.
Understand the real world applications of movement and sensors and the benefits of robotics.
Work on 10 projects involving decision making, repeat and control flow logic and search & rescue missions!
Learn to Program Using Python: Grades 4 – 9
Learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language, along with programming best practices.
Learn to represent and store data using Python data types and variables, and use conditionals and loops to control the flow of your programs.
Create animation while learning about coding elements like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples to store collections of related data!!
Roblox Game Design: Grades 4 – 7
Use the power of Roblox Game Studio to create amazing Obbys!
Students will have super fun using their gaming skills to flip the switch on playing to creating their own irresistible games. Create and share!
Computer Aided Design: Grades 3 – 7
Use the power of Computer aided design and explore your imagination!
Students will tap into their spatial intelligence and learn how to use concepts of 3D shapes, with length, width and height. Best way to work at the top of Bloom’s Taxonomy: Creating.
Open Your Mind, Grow Your Brain!
1. Children take ownership of their own learning. They will receive weekly emails for labs and homework.
2. Children feel empowered to create and share and not just consume what’s out there.
Build Your Potential. BECOME UNSTOPPABLE!
FREE Coding & Gaming Resources:
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!