Let's Build a Whole Child
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. High GPAs alone are not a guarantee for a successful career or a happy life. As caring adults, we must give them tools like time and focus management and critical thinking.
That’s our mission – To raise children to respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or swipe away.
Our many offerings for K – 12 in our Maker Lab and Studio include Chess for everyone, STEAM Robotics and Coding for Elementary 7 to 11 year olds, Middle School VEX IQ Robotics, Python and Java Coding Courses, Mobile App Design, Stop Motion animation, Homework help, and Financial Literacy classes to name a few. Read, Why us??
Want To Find Out More About Our Classes?
We Teach Hi-Tech Lessons With a Touch of Human
Fostering curiosity and creativity in a fun 21st Century environment along with essential life skills Emotional Intelligence.
Check Out The Latest On Our Videos!
Listen To Propel
In-depth ideas in bite sized thought bubbles on the nature of human life, our personal ambitions and the ever changing landscape of our digital world.
Subscribe by searching for Our Future STRONG wherever you get podcasts, or click one of the buttons below:
Listen And Subscribe To Our Podcasts
Check Out The Latest On Our Blog!
* The embers remind me of my life, The logs with their withered skin, Are turning into ash as I watch. The same crackling noisesThat my fat will make, When I will burn along the Ganga. Most people want to live a 100 yearsYet, not know what to do on a lazy...
* I Barring the phone, 4 year old Mira did not have to compete much with her brother for her father’s attention. 6 year old Rohan had his own iPad that he kept busy with. “Daddy, daddy, look, I am so sassy!! I am dancing, see? Daddy!” Mira screamed in thrills...
* Our Love And Hate Relationship With Tech: Technology is a complex thing. On the one hand, the ability of being anonymous, makes it difficult to track who's doing what. On the other hand, you can't be your most vulnerable self on it, because there are...
* From The Academic World To The Workforce: Entering the workforce straight out of high school can be both exciting and daunting. As you transition from the academic sphere into the professional world, it's crucial to consider a range of factors that can...
* The Good Citizen Initiative: We raise our teens with the singular goal of making them college application ready. But, in a world where every child is on the honor roll, young adults who are equipped with making big decisions now will thrive both in their...
* I I will try my best to not sound cynical. But, that's my natural monotone these days - never getting excited or disappointed about anything in life, in general. Call it the adapted bashfulness that comes with age, if you will. There is a prelude to every act...
When Life Happens, You Write When you’re a writer-at-large, you let life happen to you. That way, you let your eyes steal everything that they see, put a spin on it and spill onto paper / machine some “stream of consciousness” kinda cool stuff. And if I am a...
* This is about Kingston and Lincoln, the two lovely boys I met at a beach in Panama City. At the end, I will also write about sea oats, that tall grass we see lining up beach shores. It's upto you to find the connection I'm making between them. * ...
* EYE HUNGER Eye hunger is triggered by food that you see. It can be other people who are eating, food that you see on the table or counter, seeing adverts, recipes and pictures of food. Other examples are food displays in delis, markets, restaurants or...
What Is FutureSTRONG Academy? Overview:
Welcome to the World of Virtual Game Design and Robotics
Learning a Machine language is just as important as learning any other language!
The Future Is Here, Become A Part Of It!
Virtual Reality Vex Robotics: Grades 1 – 5
No Robot, No Problem!
Use the power of block coding to move and lift using Virtual Robots in 3D!
Learn how to move, turn, lift a virtual robot in 3D using coding skills! This is the future and its here!!
Scratch Coding and Game Design: Grades 2 – 7
Vex Virtual World Robotics: Grades 4 – 9
Learn how to remotely control a virtual robot.
Understand the real world applications of movement and sensors and the benefits of robotics.
Work on 10 projects involving decision making, repeat and control flow logic and search & rescue missions!
Learn to Program Using Python: Grades 4 – 9
Learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language, along with programming best practices.
Learn to represent and store data using Python data types and variables, and use conditionals and loops to control the flow of your programs.
Create animation while learning about coding elements like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples to store collections of related data!!
Roblox Game Design: Grades 4 – 7
Use the power of Roblox Game Studio to create amazing Obbys!
Students will have super fun using their gaming skills to flip the switch on playing to creating their own irresistible games. Create and share!
Computer Aided Design: Grades 3 – 7
Use the power of Computer aided design and explore your imagination!
Students will tap into their spatial intelligence and learn how to use concepts of 3D shapes, with length, width and height. Best way to work at the top of Bloom’s Taxonomy: Creating.
Open Your Mind, Grow Your Brain!
1. Children take ownership of their own learning. They will receive weekly emails for labs and homework.
2. Children feel empowered to create and share and not just consume what’s out there.
Build Your Potential. BECOME UNSTOPPABLE!
FREE Coding & Gaming Resources:
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!